Terms & Conditions
This website (“Website”) is provided by PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. (“Company”).
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, (collectively, the "Intellectual Property"), whether registered or unregistered. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property displayed on this Website without the written permission of Company. Reproduction, distribution, republication and retransmission of material contained within the Company Website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of Company has been obtained. Your misuse of the Intellectual Property displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Content
- Some links within the Website may lead to other sites owned and operated by third parties. Company is not responsible for their content and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites.
- You understand that all postings, messages, information, suggestions, ideas, data, text, files, images, photos, pictures, graphics, audio and video clips or other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked on this Website (collectively, the “Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. By submitting any Content to the Website, you hereby grant Company a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, use and distribute the Content in any medium for commercial and non-commercial purposes. By submitting Content you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Content including, without limitation, all the intellectual property and all rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Content.
- To the extent any portion of the Website contains opinions provided by third party users of the Website, such opinions are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the Company or any of its employees. Company is not responsible for their content and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials provided by third parties.
- Company has no obligation to monitor user submitted Content or to retain any Content, but expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify or delete or retain any user submitted Content.
Sweepstakes, Contests, PromotionsFrom time to time, Company may offer online polls, surveys, sweepstakes, contests and other incentive programs. Participation in these survey, sweepstakes, or contests is completely voluntary; you have a choice whether or not to disclose information required to enter. Information requested may include personal contact information such as your name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, username, and/or similar information. Sweepstakes, contests and other incentive programs may be governed by additional terms and conditions.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") is information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, address, phone number or email address). Company does not collect any PII from you, unless you provide it voluntarily. If you decide to provide your PII, Company will only collect that information which is needed to fulfill your requests and Company’s legitimate business objectives. If you refuse to divulge your PII when requested, you may not be able to access certain areas on the Website.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Company does aggregate certain anonymous information such as IP addresses and browser information, and user preferences that does not specifically identify you. Company also may employ the use of “cookies” to store temporary information in your computer’s memory for administrative purposes such as maintaining your session state or facilitating future login to the Website. Cookies can be deleted or disabled by you at any time, however, deleting or disabling cookies may prevent or impede your access to the Website.
- We do not Collect Information From Children: Company does not knowingly collect any PII from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. Should a minor share any personal information, Company will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and all other applicable laws and regulations concerning children and the Internet, including taking reasonable efforts to delete such person’s PII from its system upon being notified.
- Content posted by you, pursuant to Section 2 above, to any portion of the Website may be accessible to the general public. Company is not responsible for protecting such information (e.g. if you post your User Name and Telephone Number).
- Except as described in this policy, Company will not give any of your PII to any third party without your express approval. PII which Company collects for a particular purpose will only be saved and used for that purpose, unless you agree to allow Company to use it for some other purpose, including but not limited to, you opting in to receive certain promotional information or you enter the Company’s contests or sweepstakes. When you have provided personal information to Company for a particular purpose, Company may disclose such information to other companies that Company has engaged to assist it in fulfilling your request. This may include, but is not limited to, fulfillment houses, billing services, transaction managers, credit verification services, and other third party service providers. Company may also disclose any of your PII to law enforcement or other appropriate third parties in connection with criminal investigations, investigation of fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other suspected illegal activities, as may be required by applicable law, or, as Company may deem necessary in its sole discretion, in order to protect the legitimate legal and business interests of Company.
- We use various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to protect PII that we collect. Unfortunately, while we work hard to ensure the security of your PII while it is on our systems, no security measures are perfect and data transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit and you do so at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to disclose, share and/or otherwise transfer user information, including without limitation PII, in connection with a corporate merger, acquisition, consolidation, the sale of a portion of our business or the sale of substantially all of Company’s assets, or other fundamental corporate change, whatever form it may take. You will be notified via e-mail or prominent notice on our Website prior to a change of ownership or control of your PII, if your PII will be used contrary to this policy.
- Unsubscribe: You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails from this Website by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in the emails we send you. Additionally you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-229-4988.
- Notice to California Residents / Your California Privacy Rights and Canadian Residents: California and Canadian residents are entitled to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of PII and to request updates to such information or revocation of consent of use of such information. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. and include this Website as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your message. Please see the "UNSUBSCRIBE" section of above for additional information.
DMCA NoticeIf you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Website, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, by its agent, or by law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
1321 Greenway Drive
Irving, TX 75038-2504
Disclaimer of Warranties
- COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE USE OR INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ANY AND ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT THEREIN ARE ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM SPYWARE, MALWARE, ADWARE, VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL FUNCTION TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DENIALS OF SERVICE (INCLUDING COMPUTER CRASHES), BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DOWNLOADED CONTENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of and access to the Website, your violation of these terms and conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, including but not limited to claims of: infringement of third party intellectual property rights or rights of privacy and publicity, claims of defamation, as well as your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the use of this Website and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement or understandings between the parties with respect to this Website, and cannot be changed or terminated orally.
- If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
1321 Greenway Drive
Irving, TX 75038-2504